Freqently Asked Questions (FAQs)
This is not an all-encompassing list of questions, but these are some of the most common questions that we have been asked so far. We will continue to periodically update this list with new questions in the future.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 1-888-599-7890 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. HOW DO I SETUP AN ACCOUNT?
• Call us at 888-599-7890 or email us at email@example.com to setup a D-Lab
account. We will need the following information:
- Practice Name, License # & Expiration
- Contact Person
• We will setup a D-Lab account and provide you with a username and password:
- If you prefer to send in traditional impressions, we will send you Prescription sheets and boxes
- If you have boxes and a case, print a pre-paid mailing label from our website and send via USPS
• Submit your case to us:
- If you have your own boxes, adhere pre-paid mailing label to box (available via website) and send via USPS
- If you prefer to use alternate carrier, send to 2130 Hilton Drive, Suite B, Gainesville, GA 30501
- If you have digital files, submit records and prescription form via D-Lab Portal
2. WHAT ARE YOUR STANDARD TURNAROUND TIMES?
We typically request at least 7-10 business days in lab (not including shipping to/from your office) in order to meet your expectations. However, if you need something done with a faster turnaround, we have some flexibility to meet your busy schedule. Just give us a call at 888-599-7890.
**Please also note that standard lead times may vary due to seasonal demand**
3. WHAT MAKES YOU ANY DIFFERENT FROM THE OTHER LABS?
We are family owned and operated which means we don't need to limit our product offerings to that of a corporate owner. We have plenty of experience and knowledge to be able to offer you great quality materials at a competitive price. By working with Dobson Ortho Laboratory, you also have the benefit that you can talk to the technician building your appliance as we all still do production at the bench. There is no need to go through a middle man to get your answer...after all, you hire the lab techs, not the salesman.
4. DO YOU ACCEPT CASES OUTSIDE THE USA?
Unfortunately at this time we cannot accept cases outside the continental USA, Alaska and Hawaii.
5. DO I PAY BY INVOICE OR BY MY STATEMENT?
This is completely up to you. Many of our customers will send in a payment with their next case and others find it easier to wait for their statement after the last business day of the month. If you chose to pay individually, all invoices are due for payment by the 10th of the month following the invoice date. Example: if your case is invoiced on July 7th, payment will be due on or before August 10th.
6. DO YOU ACCEPT INTRA-ORAL SCANS?
Yes, absolutely! You can submit your intra-oral scans in .STL format via our D-Lab Portal or through EasyRx. We are well versed at helping you out with your scanner to get the .STL files that you will need. Whether you use iTero, 3Shape, Carestream or a Cerec scanner, we can help! We are also experienced using SureSmile and can help you get your files from their software as well.
7. DO YOU ACCEPT iTero® SCANS FROM MYALIGNTECH.COM?
Yes, we have access to the MyAlignTech Portal. In fact, all you have to do is contact Cadent/iTero at 1-800-577-8767, press option 1, and then tell their customer service that you would like to add Dobson Ortho Laboratory (#16388) to your lab drop down options on your iTero scanner.
8. DO YOU CURRENTLY OFFER ALIGNERS?
Not yet. Being as we just opened up for business in April 2016, we have not had the resources to apply for the necessary 510k to offer an aligner system yet. Once the time comes that we can offer them, we have plenty of experience (both in process development and manufacturing) to be able to offer you a great alternative that can rival those that are offered by the larger commercial labs.
9. ARE YOU AVAILABLE FOR CONSULTING OR PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT?
Give us a call and we can discuss options for helping you out. With most of our team having 15+ years experience in both large and small labs, we may be able to bring some knowledge or suggestions to the table that you did not even think about.
Orthodontics is in our DNA™
Dobson Ortho Laboratory, Inc.
2130 Hilton Drive, Suite B
Gainesville, GA 30501
M-Th 8:30a - 4:30p; F 8:30a - 4:00p EST
Copyright 2016-2018 © Dobson Ortho Laboratory, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Website Development: STUDIO•D Creative Design